You are looking for a place to stay with a spa in our beautiful city Boulogne-sur-Mer ? You would like to spend a night in a romantic double room on the Côte d’Opale ? You are in the right place. Please join us in our Bed & Breakfast “Au Coin du Spa” !
Book your stay by our website to avoid extra charges, so you’ll get the best price and a free parking space (according to availability).
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION : Our guest rooms and our apartments are open so you can book your stay in our establishment. You don’t need to present your sanitary passport.
To protect yourself and others from coronavirus, please wear a mask as soon as you arrive and respect sanitary measures. Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the check-in place. All the rooms are cleaned and disinfected after each departure and protection measures were established for the breakfast (see Breakfast item).
The check-in can be made without physical contact if you want, just contact us in advance.
Currently and subject to any further changes :
- Restaurants are open upon a presentation of the sanitary passport ( vaccine or PCR test not older than 72 hours).
- Museums and amusement parks (including Nausicaa) are open with a capacity limitation. Book your tickets in advance to make sure of your visit. Since 21st july 2021, a sanitary passport is required and time slots are assigned to reservations with a limited number of visitors.
- Beaches and forests are open and the mask is not mandatory on the beaches of Le Pas De Calais.
- Wear of mask is obligatory since 16th July in the main streets of Boulogne Sur Mer and around Nausicaa, especially Place Dalton, rue de Lille, quai Gambetta.
- All the shops are now open (wear a mask inside the shops). Cafés and bars are also subject to the sanitary passport.
- Long-distance transports : planes, trains, and buses are subject to the sanitary passport.
Cancellations related to Coronavirus :
contamination, contact case in isolation, circulation restriction.. are not charged. If you have booked by an intermediary website (Booking.com, Hotels.com...), the cancellation has to be done close to them.
For practical reasons, in case of modification or cancellation, we recommend you to book directly by our website.