Visiter Boulogne sur Mer
- Nausicaa, (less than 1.5 km away) the largest aquarium in Europe
- Ville fortifiée, (less than 300m) known for its antiquity, historical architecture and important monuments.
- Musée Ville fortifiée
- Crypte, one of the largest crypts in France with its painted decorations covering all the walls and vaults.
- La Basilique Cathédrale Notre Dame, dominates the city from a height of 100 metres and was built in the 19th century on the ruins of the medieval cathedral.
- Les Remparts, enjoy a beautiful view of the city
- Jardin éphémère, hundreds of species of plants in a variety of colours and shapes make up an incredible life-size picture.
- Beffroi, the oldest monument in Boulogne.
- Monument à Mariette-Bey, Pyramid in honour of Auguste Mariette, a very pleasant, green and radiant place under the golden walls of the old town.
- Plage de Boulogne sur Mer, (less than 2.2 km) walk or sunbathe on a large beach.
- Port de Boulogne sur Mer, (1.6km away) walk around the fish market, meet the fishermen of Boulogne.
- Street Art Route, with 43 works of art to be admired in all parts of the city. You can contemplate unique frescoes created by artists of 15 different nationalities. Each in his or her own style, the artists surprise, challenge and intrigue us to take a new look at the city.