We are committed to offering you a complete breakfast with the most local or organic components possible.
You will find a selection of :
- baguette and pastries from a local bakery
- freshly squeezed orange juice every morning
- Local cheeses from the artisanal cheese dairy La Ferme Du Vert located in Wierre Effroy on the Opal Coast. Depending on the day, you will find Boulogne dome, Wissant sablé, Wimereux scum or Boulogne camembert. We also supply fruity Comté cheese directly from the Bonnetage dairy.
- cold cuts with poultry breast, salami and smoked ham sliced on the spot
- eggs from our hens cooked hard, or cooked to your specifications: omelettes, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, boiled eggs...
- fresh fruit, sweet and salty butter, organic jams, organic cereals, homemade honey, spreads, organic milk
- homemade yoghurts
- a wide variety of drinks: hot or cold chocolate, numerous teas and herbal teas, coffee of all types, cappuccino...
We can add gluten free, lactose free or any special diet products on request, please contact us before your stay for this.
Breakfast is included in our room rates. For the flat, it is available for 10€ / person to be confirmed at the latest the day before.
COVID 19 NEWS: due to the current epidemic, some of the products listed are temporarily replaced by individual portions to avoid any risk of contagion.
We will ask you each day for your breakfast time to allow you to limit interaction with our other guests, especially if the weather does not allow you to have breakfast on our large outdoor terrace.
Finally, during this particular period, if several guests are staying overnight, breakfast will be served at the table and not as a buffet to avoid any risk of spreading the virus.
Hydroalcoholic gel is available in the breakfast room and the person serving the breakfast wears a mask and cleans his/her hands after each interaction throughout the service.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information on this subject.