A stay in our guest room will allow you to do outdoor activities in Boulogne sur Mer or its surroundings :
- Le Char à voile
- Balade à cheval sur la plage, here's how to enjoy the huge beaches of the Opal Coast.
- Les sports nautiques : longe-côte, in single file, in front of or behind your comrades of the day, you walk immersed (up to 4km) in the sea up to your chest; stand-up paddle; kitesurfing and windsurfing, surfing and gliding; sea kayaking; sailing; surfing; skimboarding, equipped with a small thin board, you slide on the wet sand at low tide; bodyboarding, it is practised by gliding lying down on a board.
- Golf : 3 places to play golf around Boulogne sur Mer, in Wimereux, Hardelot and Le Touquet, more than 5 courses on 7 to 25km.
- La florelle, an unforgettable boat trip awaits you, 4 circuits are proposed: either a trip around the port of Boulogne, or a trip to Cap Gris Nez or Cap Blanc Nez.
- Balade à vélo, rent a bike for a few hours or a day or 3 days to ride. There are well-separated cycle paths for you to use. You can enjoy the view, admire the beaches of the North, ride to Le Portel or Hardelot or take a break in the dunes of Ecault.
- Centre ville de Boulogne sur Mer : shops
- The EDEN62 website describes activities that allow you to discover the Pas de Calais region.